Sometimes the hardest thing, but always the most worthwhile. I sometimes have a really hard time with this, but when I am happy, I realize that it makes life a lot more fun. I always have to focus on all the great things going on in my life, otherwise I see all those things that are continually going wrong.
School, work, and life sometimes just feel so overwhelming. Right now, thats how it feels. But, that's okay, because it'll get better someday. someday.It is always someday. Unless we realize right now everything that is going well. All it takes is a little moment of thought. Make a list. Think about it. If you had to make a list of all the things going wrong, and all the things going right. I think you would find that everything going right outweighs everything going wrong. Whether or not the list is bigger or smaller, those things are probably more important to you and mean more in the long run.
Things going wrong will always pass, and will be replaced with new things. Unless we take the time now to embrace all those amazing things that happen to us everyday, we won't ever be truly happy. I chose happiness. What do you choose?
This quote is a great one and always makes me feel a little bit more powerful when I am weighed down by everything going on.
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
-Eleanor Roosevelt.
No comments:
Post a Comment