But then. I met this boy. His name is Isaac. And he turned my whole world upside down.
PS. This might be a mushy gushy lovey dovey post. If you don't wanna hear it, then don't read it.
He is better than I ever would've imagined. Perfect for me in every way. There are so many things I could say about him, but, there isn't words enough to express every feeling I have for him. He is my dream come true. He made me believe in love to the biggest capacity. He is the sweetest, most caring, most loving person I have ever met. He is my other half.
Most days, he knew me better than I knew myself. He knew what I wanted before I wanted it. He could read me like a book. He knows me better than any other soul on this Earth. I love him with all my heart.
Yesterday was the 6th month mark of his mission. Six months ago, I thought I was going to die when he left, but I've gotten so much stronger from this experience. Our love has been strengthened from the time away from each other. I wouldn't change the past few months for anything. I know he is where he is supposed to be. He is amazing, and is learning to become more perfect and more like Christ.
I love getting his letters and hearing all about what he is doing. It is a very courageous thing, and I am so proud of him for making the decision to go. He is changing peoples lives up there in Canada, and I know they need him more than I do right now. I know that this two years is the best yet hardest thing he could be doing right now. It is such a relief to know that he is in the hands of the Lord.
Someday I hope to be married to him. It would make my life everything I ever hoped. To be able to call him mine for eternity. It brings a smile to my face just thinking about it. He is the greatest example to me. He is the most optimistic person I have ever met. He always looked at the glass half full. He has made such an impact on my life, and I hope he is always there to do so.
Ah. I love that kid. He is my very best friend. He made me a cd last Christmas, and I listen to it a lot. Either when I really miss him, or when I just think about how much I love him. It is called "I love you" and is as follows:
1. A Million Ways- Voice Male
2. Perfect two- Auburn
3. Must Have Done Something Right- Relient K
4. Airliner- Julia Sheer
5. Vanilla Twilight- Owl City
6. Stuck Like Glue- Sugarland
7. Rhythm of Love- Plain White T's
8. She is Love- Parachute
9. Photograph- Julia Sheer
10. Out of My League- Stephen Speaks
11. Lullaby- Chase Coy
12. Picturesque- Chase Coy
13. The Best Thing- Relient K
14. Seriously- Katy McAllister
15. Dream Big- Ryan Shupe & and Rubberband
16. Check Yes Juliet- We the Kings
17. She is Love (Acoustic)- Parachute
18. The Hardest Thing- Julia Sheer
19. Just the Way You Are- Bruno Mars
20. If it's love- Train
It's my favorite CD.
ps. Did I mention that yesterday was SIX MONTHS!!!! :) Yeah, I'm excited.
pss. I'll tell the story of us in a month. On the day I met him, three years ago.
Yay for six months!!! Ah that's awesome! Halfway there to halfway there! You can do it!
ReplyDelete