Lately I've had either really good days or really bad days. I decided today that it is because of my perspective, and the way I look at things. You really can decide what kind of day you want to have. Your life will be as terrible as you make it, or as fantastic as you make it. It's up to you.
At work the past few weeks there has been a lot going on. I've been working A TON of hours. For me anyways. Last week in 5 days I worked 32 hours, and volunteered for 8 at the hospital. So I had a work week of 40. This week in 5 days I worked 35, and didn't volunteer. I was really upset about having to work by myself a lot. Cuz it was really busy, and I think I just wanted a reason to be upset. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it was kinda an answer to prayers. I need money for college, and I will be getting a very nice check next week for all those hours. Sometimes things are hard to deal with, but if we can push through, the reward at the end will be nice. Today I decided to just put a smile on and bear it. Really what else is there to do? We may not be able to change what happens, but we can change our attitude towards it.
I noticed that when I was focusing less on what I didn't like, I noticed more great things in my life. When I was driving home from work, I realized just how beautiful this world is. We are all extremely blessed to live in a place that is absolutely gorgeous. So. Take the time to smell the roses :)
ps. I heard these two newer songs while listening to the radio the past few days. LOVE them!!
I love you this big- Scotty McCreery
Easy- Rascal Flatts & Natasha Bedingfield
If you don't like country. Sorry. It's my fave :)
First paragraph.
ReplyDeleteYou know who taught me that?
:)