Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I hate it when good things come to an end...

Today was my very last day volunteering at the Pharmacy in the Hospital. At least for now. I hate that I can't go anymore. It's been one of the few bright spots in my life this summer. I've learned so much more than I ever thought I would. Its made me realize that I really do want to become a Pharmacist. I love the atmosphere. I love the people. I love feeling like I can make a difference, even on a small scale. I love learning. I love learning about Pharmaceutical drugs. It sometimes boggles my mind, but I love it. Everything they do, intrigues me. I just want to keep learning more and more.

Which reminds me, COLLEGE, in a week and a half. Excited, I think yes! :) For all of those that think I'll hate ISU, keep on thinking that. I'm going to go with my mind wide open. I think it'll be a great experience for me, and I'll learn a lot about myself in the process. I'm going to continue to live my life the best that I can, meanwhile going to Institute, Church, classes, and meeting many new people. I'm excited for all of the many opportunities that my future holds, and I plan on living up to all my expectations.

It's going to be a crazy next few weeks, so hearing from me a lot, you will not, blogger world.

ps. When I get time, I'll be posting pictures of the fabulous camping trip I had. Also, I'll be telling the 'magical' story of that cute missionary and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment