Sometimes, I wish that I knew exactly what is going to happen in my future. There are so many different outcomes and possibilities. I just. Want to know now. Patience is not something I have had the past few days, or ever really. There are so many things constantly changing and happening. So many things uncertain.
And yet, through it all, I always know that I have a loving Father in Heaven who knows what is going to happen, and who wants what is best for me. That makes it easier not knowing what my future brings. Knowing that as long as I am living righteously and doing everything that I should be doing, I will be lead in the right direction and guided in my future.
It is still really hard though, to have the faith to follow that. Especially when I have a hard day, or feel like nothing is going right. Especially when I miss a certain blonde boy that hasn't written me in two months. Often times, life doesn't happen the way we want, but the way that we need. The destination may be the same, but the route to get there may be different than our plan. Sometimes we take wrong turns, or go completely the wrong direction. Ups and downs, life has them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment