I have been thinking the past few days about what is going to be happening in the next year. And more specifically the next 8 months. I have decided to put a list together of things/areas where I want to improve and become better. Of skills that I want to improve on. There are so many things I want to accomplish before a certain someone comes home, and thinking about it, there isn't a lot of time. Hallelujah. But, I need to make a good use of my time, or it will slip right through my fingers. I can do this! :)
Things I want to improve:
Meal planning
Healthier eating
Learn how to grocery shop!
Time management
Sleeping time (get on a schedule&more often)
For now, that is what I'm going to start with. I want to be a better me, and now is my time to change! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment