I am such a lucky girl. I've got so many people who love me and who help me out constantly. I don't know what I would do or where I would be without any of them. Also, I love my job at domino's. For the most part. It is
I started this post on Sunday July 1st. And then fell asleep with my laptop open, so there were about a trillion f's across the screen. I think I wanted to finish that sentence with fantastic? Who knows.
All I know is, on Sunday I didn't really know how incredibly lucky/blessed I really am. I could only fathom a very small portion. I have so much to be grateful for, and instead of telling you all about my past week, I am just going to make a list of things that I am SO INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL FOR:
I started this post on Sunday July 1st. And then fell asleep with my laptop open, so there were about a trillion f's across the screen. I think I wanted to finish that sentence with fantastic? Who knows.
All I know is, on Sunday I didn't really know how incredibly lucky/blessed I really am. I could only fathom a very small portion. I have so much to be grateful for, and instead of telling you all about my past week, I am just going to make a list of things that I am SO INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL FOR:
1. My life. I am so blessed to be here today. It is amazing
how one experience can change your outlook on
even the simple things like having more time here.
2. My family. I am so grateful that families can be forever,
and that my family will be together forever. With that, I am
grateful for the temple and my ability to go there often.
3. Isaac DeMar Wood. I can't even explain this one.
The impact he has had on my life is not even explainable. Even though
I haven't seen him in 18 months, the impact he has on me continues to
grow. I am a better person because this man loves me.
4. Miracles.
5. The Gospel of Jesus Christ. I have no idea
where I would be without it. It means the world to me.
6. My jobs. In this economy, there are so many that don't
even have one job, and I am lucky enough to have two. To help me
pay for college, and also all of the things along the way that come up.
7. My loving Father in Heaven. Who knows me, loves me
unconditionally, and is always watching out for me.
8. My parents. My dad is the most incredible man ever.
He would do absolutely anything for me, and he loves
me so much. My mom is amazing, and does
a lot for me. I love them both so much.
9. America. Not only am I grateful for it, but I am grateful to live here.
There are so many freedoms that I have that I have taken for granted in the
past, that so many men and women have fought to protect. I am also
grateful for the founding fathers, and that they were led and
guided to write an amazing document such as the Constitution.
10. The power of prayer. Not only am I grateful that I can pray
to my Heavenly Father, I am also grateful that He answers
our prayers with so much power behind them.
No comments:
Post a Comment