The past week or so, I have been rediscovering music that I listened to last year, and all the way back until grade school. Ha. I have found so many gems that are some of my new old favorites. Some songs that I wondered why I ever even stopped listening to.
My absolute favorites are ones that I found on my Zune that I haven't listened to in months. Shuffle is my new best friend. Helps me remember the goods.
But, I also have found new songs, that are by some of my old favorite artists. Boys like girls is back :)
My absolute favorites are ones that I found on my Zune that I haven't listened to in months. Shuffle is my new best friend. Helps me remember the goods.
But, I also have found new songs, that are by some of my old favorite artists. Boys like girls is back :)
You love The Rocket Summer?!?! Where have you been all my life!?
ReplyDelete