This girl, is my best friend, she pretty much rocks socks to no end.
![]() |
| Partners in crime! |
I love that when I am ranting about something, she can stop me and tell me I need to quit saying something is 'stupid' and explain to her what is wrong, without me getting angry at her. I love that we can act like fools all the time, and never get sick of it. We complete each others sentences.We have the same views on almost everything. I even started saying something I always tease her for saying. "That is so stinkin' cute!" Yeah. Stinkin. I told her yesterday I'd never ever say that. Turns out I was wrong. I love that sometimes we have spiritual discussions, and we both almost end up in tears. I love the friendship that came out of the blue, but is one of the best things ever. Dynamic duo.
I also secretly love that she is ALMOST as excited as I am that Isaac comes home soon. She gets me.

No comments:
Post a Comment