I'm sick of being sick. Or having Isaac be sick. It is like a merry go round, it keeps coming back around. Isaac was sick last week with some sort of a head cold, and I had to take him to Community Care. Then I had migraines all last week. Then Isaac got feeling better, and I got an ear infection. Isaac took me to community care yesterday. Now Isaac is getting sick again, with a sore throat. It's never-ending. I am grateful that we aren't married (yet), and therefore don't have children (yet). Because I can imagine this being a lot worse. Eventually, all of it will hopefully go away. Until then, we are registering for classes next fall, working, and just trying to make it to the end of the semester. Only a few more weeks! In just three weeks we will be both done with finals. And in three weeks and two days we will be getting sealed to each other for eternity! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment