Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Who Knew

I watch the Daily Bumps vlog every few days. This song is occasionally at the end of their vlog, and I always loved it. I decided to finally go and watch the music video and listen to the whole song. Holy cow. I love it. It made me cry a little bit, which I guess could be from pregnancy hormones. But. It makes me think of all of the things that Isaac and I have gone through to get to where we are, and all of the things that will happen in our future. It's very exciting and makes me emotional to think about. I absolutely love the love story that I have with my sweet husband. He's always been it. The biggest blessing to have ever come into my life. Next week marks six years since the first time he told me he loved me. I remember my heart just skipping a beat (yes as cheesy as that sounds) not knowing if I should breathe or if I was imagining it. I cannot believe it has been that long, and I am so very excited to see what the next six years bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment