Basically. I love college. It rocks. It is so much better than I ever imagined. And I thought it was gonna be bomb!! :) I've got a bunch to post, but I don't want to right now. Just thought I'd let the world know that I am still alive.
I've learned to love free food, learned that it doesn't matter how I look as long as I make it to class on time, learned to truly have fun, learned to get along with people that I wouldn't normally associate with, learned to not judge others, learned to be happy, learned that I am a lot boy crazier than I thought, learned that I love to learn, learned that I love new things, learned that I love sleeping, learned that I love being crazy with my roommates, and learned that sometimes you just have to be happy. Sorry for the long run-on sentence. All this I have learned in a short 5 days of being at college, 2 of going to classes. I love this experience. All of the new things I am experiencing, and all of the opportunities I am being given are absolutely incredible. I am blessed to live so close to an absolutely outstanding university. One ranked in the top 5% in the nation. Everyone is so kind here. Everyone smiles and says hi to you. Guys check you out every time you turn around, you check out guys every time you turn around. Haha. College may be hard, but it will be so much fun. I can't wait for all the experiences to come.
I'm so happy you are loving it! Good luck with everything! Ps I'm anxiously awaiting pics of a camping trip and a cute story about your missionary!
ReplyDelete