Saturday, November 12, 2011

Isaac DeMar and I: Part two!



I want to start this out with how incredible this boy is. Each and every day my love for him grows stronger and stronger.
The flash was too bright for his eyes. But I love him.

On September 2, 2009, Karrah and I went to the civil cup, it was her birthday so we also went out for sushi with her dad. The civil cup was a rivalry soccer game. Isaac was there, and I sat by him and talked to him a little bit. I remember just hoping, with every fiber of my being, that he would ask me to Homecoming (which was about two or three weeks away). I had told Karrah this, and made her promise not to hint to him. But, she told him that he should (I didn't find that out until about a year later). According to him, he already was thinking about it, but I was skeptical. So the next night, he asked me. A bag a flour appeared on my porch. Opened. Just by itself. I was confused, until three white roses appeared about a half an hour later. With a little note that said, "Sorry wrong flour, will you go to the dance with me?" And his name was tied to a rose. I was so EXCITED!
Over the next few weeks, we started talking a lot more often. I really started liking him then. He would always say some of the cutest things, and seeing him brought a huge smile to my face. Everyone was convinced, and told me so, that he was probably going to kiss me Homecoming night. I had high hopes.
September 19, 2009, Isaac and I went on our first date. It was the Homecoming dance. I was SO NERVOUS while I was getting ready. I had to look perfect. I have never been so nervous, and had so many butterflies in my stomach before. I had such a great time that night. I'll never forget the way he looked at me. Like I was the only thing that mattered right then. And he treated me the exact same way. He told me how beautiful I looked, quite a few times. That was probably one of the best nights of my young life. However, the night did not end with a kiss, he proved everyone wrong without even knowing it. Looking back, I am extremely grateful that he waited. Oh, how I love him. More soon to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment