Saturday, September 14, 2013

Accounting

Everyone says that accounting is boring, well it may be. But I am extremely enjoying my accounting class. I think I have finally found the major I will enjoy. I can finally wrap my head around all of the things I am learning in my classes. I also feel like instead of being in the bottom half of my classes like for the past two years, I feel like I am in the top half. I am finally starting to enjoy college a little bit. I feel just enough challenged, but not too much so that I'm overwhelmed with life.
My kickboxing class is kicking my entire body badly. After not working out for so long, my body is taking what seems like forever to get back in shape. But I know that eventually I will be glad that I am getting back into shape.
Isaac is doing pretty well in his classes. He has a few tutors to help him with a few things here and there. But he will do well. He is smarter than he gives himself credit for sometimes.

One of the craziest things lately has just been when Isaac gets home from work at 7:45 and has class at 8. I usually drive him on those days, so that he can change his clothes and get something to eat.
I cut back my hours at Downeast, since it was proving impossible to get home at 9:30 or 10 at night, and then try and eat dinner and get to bed at a decent hour. Especially since Isaac has to get up at 3:30 am in the mornings to go to work, and then go to class until 1 or 2 in the afternoon. But we are making it quite well now :)

We enjoy the little bit of time we get to spend together here and there. Occasionally there are a few bumps along the way, but as long as we have each other, nothing else really matters. We couldn't be more glad that we are married to each other, and that we get to be together for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment