Thursday, February 9, 2012

Regardless..

Regardless of how busy my life has been lately, I am so happy. Everything seems to be kinda sorta falling into place, and I couldn't be happier. College is really hard, and the homework and studying never seem to end, but I might possibly be enjoying it. There is something about this semester that is so much different than last semester. I have some ideas of why: 1) my attitude and 2) certain boys. Last semester once I got stressed out I let myself be a basket case, so I always was. This semester is completely different. I have stress, but it is good stress that is helping me get everything accomplished. My classes are kicking my butt, however, somehow I am pulling through and doing better than last semester. And, I'm having a great time. Some of my favorite things lately are:
1. To do lists! :)
2. Institute and church!
3. Returned missionaries! (well, some of them..)
4. My best friends
5. My amazing family
6. Staying busy.
7. Happy music
8. My pearl earrings
9. Quotes about life and success
10. Smiling
11.The Book of Mormon :)
12. Fridays! :)
13. Good morning texts!
14. Scarves!
15. My chemistry book, huh what?!

Also, I just love this song. Always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment