I cannot believe it is already the middle of February. Insanity at best. Time is flying by so quickly, and I don't know if I'm okay with that. I am enjoying everything that is going on right now, and it doesn't seem like I have enough time to enjoy it all. Even when I am so busy and don't have time to think straight, I can count about a billion things that I have enjoyed each and every day. There are so many good moments. SO many incredible memories have taken place this semester. I have had so much fun, and yet I am doing better than last semester in my harder classes.
I am really excited to see all of the incredible things that my life has yet to offer. I know that if I continue to do everything that my Heavenly Father asks of me, then I will continue to have happiness. I may still have times of hardship and trial, but they will be so much easier to get through. Matthew 17:20 "...If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed... nothing shall be impossible unto you."
Also, along with the happiness, who knew the power of a positive attitude?! It's incredible! And lately my favorite word is incredible. My best friend Miranda told me the other day that I use that to describe everything lately. But, hey, it's incredible! :)
Also, I love this song. It is continually applicable. "You caught me off guard, you're already breaking me down... I didn't know that you would go and be just what I need.. Seriously?"
And this quote, incredible:

No comments:
Post a Comment