Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mush


I cannot wait until Isaac uses this saying to get me to smile again..



I love Isaac DeMar Wood. I haven't seen him in 21 months. And it gets harder each and every day of not seeing him. There for awhile I was thinking that this last part was going to be the easiest, but the closer it gets to him coming home, the more I miss him. Especially the past week. When everything seems to be going wrong, the only thing that I want to ease the unhappiness and stress is one of his hugs. And one of the many things getting me through these rough times is knowing that in three short months, I get to feel his arms around me again. Can't wait for that. The thought just makes me wanna cry my eyes out. Yes, cry, tears of longing.

Lately, my brain has been a big mush pit. Full of chemistry and anatomy crap. So much so that I can't even remember to do the simple little things like eat, to grab the keys out of my room before I lock it, I can hardly remember what day of the week it is, or even what time certain things take place. Yesterday I went to pick up my friend Nat for institute choir, at 3:35, only for her to come down and tell me I was an hour early. Yeah, non existent brain this week. Hopefully it'll get better by next week. I've got a crazy amount of stuff to accomplish next week.

ps. 98 days left until Elder Wood comes home!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment