When I feel like having a good cry, I watch missionary homecoming videos. Yeah, I'm a sap. That is definitely one thing that has changed about me in the past two years. I cry at the stupidest things sometimes. When anyone from my bishopric says how much he loves his wife, I cry. When I watch a movie with an incredible love story, I cry. When any man at the pulpit at church says how much he loves his wife, I cry. When I hear a song with particularly touching lyrics, I cry. When I read my scriptures, I occasionally cry. When I think about having children someday, I cry. When I think about going through the temple someday, I cry. When I think about how soon Isaac comes home, I cry. When I start to tell someone how much I love Isaac, I cry before I can even form a sentence. There is something about love, it just makes me cry. Seeing it in others, seeing it on movies, hearing it through music, seeing it in pictures, I just love love and so I cry. Happy tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment