This is what year two of college has looked like thus far.
Also, a whole lot of studying, which has lead to lots of awesome test scores, and some proud moments. I love college, and all of the many things that I am continually learning from it. Book wise, and life wise.
![]() |
| Yeah, we make weird faces, but I love this girl. |
![]() |
| Love my sister |
![]() |
| Brigham City temple open house |
![]() |
| Love & Theft, and Gloriana concert |
![]() |
| Institute dance! |
![]() |
| I love being a BENGAL! |
![]() |
| Bengal Volleyball! |
![]() |
| Bengal football |
![]() |
| Blue facemasks with my two bests |
![]() |
| We love cornmazes |
| ||||
| I love this girl. We are so alike, that sometimes it is scary. |










No comments:
Post a Comment