I really can say that I have THE BEST friends ever. Really. Hands down. I have so many people that are always there for me, and it is awesome. They are awesome. Each one of them holds a special place in my heart.I could name them all, but that would be a long list. I have so many people that support me and help me through this life. And to each of them I will be ever grateful.
I thought for the longest time, that when my very best friend Isaac left, I would be almost friendless. I was so worried that I wouldn't have anyone to talk to, or anyone that cared to listen. But I've become so much closer to so many people. It's been a great experience.
Along with becoming closer to a lot of friends, I've become closer to my family. Which, is a fantastic thing. Although they may occasionally drive me nuts, I love them and am grateful for eternity to be able to spend with them.
But. The person that I feel I've become the closest to, has recently been my Savior. He is. My best friend. On those days where I feel like nobody is listening, I always know that I can turn to Him. He has become that person I rely on. And, for good reason. He is everything. I am so grateful for the knowledge of Him.
SO much has happened the past two months. I've grown so much as a person. Having to be away from someone you care about can do that to you I guess. I feel like we've grown closer, as weird as that sounds. But. It's for the best. And maybe someday. We'll see.
I love music. It really is what feelings sound like. It makes me happy sometimes.
I love feeling happy. Best feeling ever. I've come to appreciate the not so good days as well, though. I realized that I am always so much happier after those terrible days. I also realize that I am happy, extremely happy, when I read missionary letters. It is almost like I can feel the Spirit flowing right out of them. Crazy.
I also have been thinking about the future. A lot. And have come to the conclusion that I am okay with whatever happens. Wherever God wants me to go, I will be there. I want to become everything I can in this life, even if it is a lot of work. I want to astonish people. To downright shock them. I want to be that one of a million. Not the one in a million.
No comments:
Post a Comment