Wednesday, March 16, 2011

sweet memories

Have you ever had one of those days, that is just plain good? Yeah today is one of those for me. I have no idea why really. Just. In a good mood. All day. Regardless of this stupid cold I have, I was determined to have a good day. I felt like I needed one. Indeed I did. Worth it? Yes. 

Sometimes I can't help but smile. Just those memories. All the good ones. I remember even a tidbit of something that once made me smile, and the smile reappears. Memories tend to do that. Especially the good ones. I'm glad I've had a good enough life, no a great life, that has given me so many memories to relive. So many things to look back on, and enjoy all over again. 

And yet, there are still so many more memories to make. Some that will someday make me cry, some that will make me laugh, and some that will be the best of my life. Because, it's true. The best memories are yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment