Monday, June 27, 2011

Canada. Oh Canada.

Dear Canada.

Although in the past, you haven't been my favorite country. And you still aren't my favorite. But. My favorite person currently resides within your borders. I would appreciate it if you would be ever so kind as to resume your mail system. This would make my life a lot better, easier, and less stressful. You see. Every day I go and take a trip to my mailbox. Sometimes multiple times a day. Waiting. Waiting. Ever waiting for the day that I might get a letter. Also, I've been thinking. You could maybe move up to my favorite country if you would be willing to send a letter or two my way. But that is a big maybe. Thanks Canada. Take care of my boy. He sure is a great guy. Send a few investigators his way. I would appreciate it. He is so excited to be serving his Heavenly Father in your land. The day he got his mission call. OH BOY. He was sooo excited. He talked about it for MONTHS. He loves you Canada. You'd better treat him well.

Much loves,
Mariah


PS. Here are a couple mission pictures I found blog stalking his mission president's wife's blog. Confusing, yes.


This one is the most recent. He is on the back row. 2nd from the left. Wearing a red looking tie.

I love this. His very first day in Canada. He just looks so excited to be there :) He is the fourth from the right. Dang cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment