I love my best friends. Seriously. Last night my two bestest friends Hailey and Courtney came over, and we had a girls night. Just us girls. These have been some of the absolute best times lately. I love those girls.
We talked. Laughed. Joked around. Painted nails. Watched chick flicks. And just had a great time. John Tucker Must Die and The Last Song. Both fantastic choices. Talked about our boys, who are the best three ever. Just sayin. We're kinda partial. Talked about experiences and things in the past. Talked about great things our boys do. Talked about. Well. Our boys.
We've been friends for what seems like forever. I've known Hailey since 3rd grade. Crazy. We've been good friends since about 5th. We've certainly had our ups and downs and fights through the years, but we get along great! I'm so glad I've gotten to know her so well, and that she has been a huge part of my life. :) I've known Court since freshman year. We became good friends sophomore year, and even better friends junior year. She is my best friend. I love that girl. We've never really gotten into any fights. Except that one time ;) We are the kind of friends that can read each other like a book. Chances are, we know exactly what the other is thinking just from a look. Most the time, we are even thinking the same exact thing. I'm glad we've become the best of friends the past two years. I wouldn't change any of it for the world.
I'm so grateful for the kind of friends that have always been great examples for me. Who have helped me to stay on the straight-and-narrow. These girls are definitely two of the best examples I've ever had in my life. They are the life-changing people that are good to have in life. The kind of friends that everyone deserves to have.
I have so many memories with these girls. They are seriously the best ever! I don't know that I'm ready for college. Just because then I won't be around these girls all the time. They are going to the same school, and well, I'm not. I've always had at least one of them there for the past 8 years, and I don't know what I'm going to do without them. Luckily, they've decided to come on road trips to visit me :) As nervous as I am to not have them at college with me, I'm excited to hopefully meet more friends just like them!
No comments:
Post a Comment