I've got a lot of catching up to do. But we'll start with last nights dream. Fantastic. It was so vivid. Which is weird, because I never remember my dreams, EVER!
In my dream, Isaac had just gotten home from his mission. It was great to see him again. We were super close for a couple weeks, and then all of a sudden he didn't want anything to do with me. Or so it seemed. I remember driving in the car with my sister, she was driving us somewhere to meet our family. I was bawling and just super upset. Then we were doing something in this decorated field (weird, I know) and before I know it, there was Isaac. Proposing. Weird dream. Loved it, but weird. Wasn't expecting to dream about anything, let alone that. I woke up with a smile on my face, for sure :)
No comments:
Post a Comment