Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Graduation

Seminary Graduation. Boy it felt good. I was a wee bit excited.




The grandparents. Love them :)

The other grandparents. They sure are great :)

The best family. Ever.
The best parents. They help me. A LOT!

Don't mind my nastiness. I love this.

Senior Class Pres and his lovely girl. I love Jerikah. She is the sweetest girl.

These girls have helped me a lot throughout high school. Sammy and Hannah have been two of my best friends.

Oh all the memories with this girl. I love Hailey. Best friends.
This is my other sister. I love her. Elder Wood is her brother :)

This is Drake. He is a cool kid.


I LOVE these girls. Kayla and Emily have always been there for me.

Actually getting my diploma, after the ceremony.

And this. Is my very best friend. I love her to pieces. We have some of the best memories ever, and college won't be the same without her. But. Catching up will be happening a lot. I'm gonna miss this girl. But. We are going to be friends for ever. Those ones that talk every few months. Even after college. After we are married and after we both have children.

No comments:

Post a Comment