What a year.
So many amazing memories come to mind when I think of this past year. I met so many incredible people, some of which have become a big part of my life. This year has been one of the best years of all time. Everything that happened will forever be a memory that I cherish. Thanks to everyone who made this year what it was! I have the most incredible family ever, who have supported me in everything I have done. I have the most amazing friends I could ever ask for. I am so blessed to be able to be going to college, and no matter how hard it gets, I am grateful for the opportunity to be learning so much.
I have so many blessings, and I have my Heavenly Father to thank for all of them. At this years end, I am the most grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ that I have in my life. It has helped me through so many things, and I wouldn't be where I am today without it. I love my Savior with all of my heart, and I'll be forever grateful to Him. I have been given so many experiences that I know have helped me to become closer to Him, no matter how challenging they were to get through.
I hold no regrets for the year of 2012, and I look forward to 2013.
I hope for it to be a year filled with service to others, great grades, amazing memories, testimony building, incredible people, and Isaac!
So many amazing memories come to mind when I think of this past year. I met so many incredible people, some of which have become a big part of my life. This year has been one of the best years of all time. Everything that happened will forever be a memory that I cherish. Thanks to everyone who made this year what it was! I have the most incredible family ever, who have supported me in everything I have done. I have the most amazing friends I could ever ask for. I am so blessed to be able to be going to college, and no matter how hard it gets, I am grateful for the opportunity to be learning so much.
I have so many blessings, and I have my Heavenly Father to thank for all of them. At this years end, I am the most grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ that I have in my life. It has helped me through so many things, and I wouldn't be where I am today without it. I love my Savior with all of my heart, and I'll be forever grateful to Him. I have been given so many experiences that I know have helped me to become closer to Him, no matter how challenging they were to get through.
I hold no regrets for the year of 2012, and I look forward to 2013.
I hope for it to be a year filled with service to others, great grades, amazing memories, testimony building, incredible people, and Isaac!
No comments:
Post a Comment