Isaac isn't supposed to email me, so he never does. He has a couple times before, for important things, like about finding him an apartment for next semester. So when I got an email this morning, I was pretty shocked. I hadn't expected it, and never have. I had a particularly rough weekend, and missed him more than I have in a really long time. Last week, school was really hard, and I struggled a lot. I expected my weekend to be good and stress relieving, but for some reason it just wasn't. There were some great parts to it, but it just didn't make up for the stress and letdowns I had had throughout the week. I woke up this morning not knowing how I was going to get through the next few weeks. But decided to just put a smile on and trudge through it.
So to get an email during a break between classes, was an inspired thing.
Somehow, Isaac always knows when something is up. Even from a different country. But hearing from him is like an instant stress-relief.
"Hello :) I just wanted to write a quick email letting you know that I
was thinking about you. How is school going? .......... I hope that everything is going well. I am sure that you are doing
well :) .............. Thank you for everything. You are amazing :) I love you!!"
Love this song by Hunter Hayes, but also loving it by these two!
"You know I'd fall apart without you. I don't know how you do what you do. Everything that don't make sense about me. Makes sense when I'm with you."
No comments:
Post a Comment