Monday, December 10, 2012

One month

One month left today. ONE! Can't even believe it. At this point, it seems like forever, and yet at the same time it seems like it's tomorrow. I am filled with about a billion emotions. Scared. Excited. Amazed. Awestruck. Nervous. I just don't even know. It feels kindof like your first day of school. Where you are so excited you want to yell for joy, yet so nervous you feel as if you could puke. Yeah, that about sums it up.

I've had about a billion people talk to me about it, probably because I talk to a billion people about it, and the reactions are usually one or the other. "Oh I'm so excited for you." or. "What happens if he comes home and doesn't like you, or if it doesn't work out?" My response to the latter is always along the same lines. We'll take it from there if that happens. I know there is a possibility that will happen. But I just hope that it won't.

After doing something for so long, aka 'waiting' for a missionary, you'd think people would give it a rest and just be happy for you. Nope. So not the case. But that's fine. I'll show them that I can be happy with whatever happens to me. I've already proved that I can wait 23 months for him, what's another one? I love that missionary with all my heart.


"I won't give up on us."

1 comment:

  1. i love this! so happy for you! also, thats all you can do is hope...whats the point in worrying he wouldnt like you? thats just silly!

    ReplyDelete